Just about 3.21pm today.. I got my RED passport collected at Immigration Kota Damansara. Huhu.. Happy? Yeah! Excited? Yeah! Blur? A bit.. Why blur? I am blur myself.. erk!
Well.. actually it's about my trip to oversea. Of coz with such a short-term plan.. I'm expecting myself to go somewhere like below:
:: Singapore ::
|Singapore Sightseeing |
- Credit to Google Image -
1. Realistic trip. Quite Near-by.
2. The use of bus - low cost.
3. Budget Hotel ~ RM 200 (per night)
3. Reliable MRT as transport - save time-consumption
4. Some attractions: Universal Studio, Marina Bay, G-Max Bungee Reverse,
Sentosa Island & More..
|I believe this is the Floating Market|
- credit to Google Images -
1. The Use of Train - At most price = RM150 (per trip) - time-consume
2. Easy lodging.
3. Some attractions: Floating market, Siam Ocean World,
Chao Phraya River & Waterways and More..
Waa.. I think trip to Singapore would be my choice.. but then I need to consider the currency which has quite increased nowadays.. Hmm.. How to decide lor.. Waa.. *Crossing my finger.. do I have to? Hee..
Any suggestion?? *waiting with arms wide open~