seriale tv All The Love In The World: Alhamdulillah.. I am Going To Celebrate This Year So Much!!!

Thursday, October 29, 2015

Alhamdulillah.. I am Going To Celebrate This Year So Much!!!

Assalammu'alaikum w.b.t 

Good Day to All~


All Praises to Allah! I did finish my study in master level this year. Furthermore, I have received a letter via email from Institute of Engineers Malaysia (IEM) last week saying that I have passed the interview for Professional Engineer on August 7th, 2015. Man!!! This is so exciting!!!


Things are getting together for me this year. 2015 is my year ^_^


Alhamdulillah. May Allah brings a great and better life ahead for me. Ameen. Until then, Let's plan for a relaxing vacation this year end!!! ^_^ I need to pamper me for these achievements.
I love myself.. hehe..


Good job Ir. Khalid!!!

 ^_^

No comments:

Pages